Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday DANCE PARTYYY ~ LIST

today's post co-credited to Janet whose blog you can see here: give me glamour, or something something...
So I've been throwing these dance parties...

and I thought I'd blog about my guest list...

  • Number 5 on my list:

Philip. Seymour. Hoffman... because who doesn't want to be his friend? He seems like such a nice guy, and if I were to make a movie about myself, he'd be the first person I'd ask to play ME.We're like the same person!!!
  • Number 4: Nicolas Cage. To all the haters... the man can dance. Let's not forget that this is a dance party list. 0_0 Also, he's in one of my favorite movies of all time: Kick-Ass. Which hasn't come out yet, but I know it's gonna be DAMN good. So SHUT YER-FACE! >:(
  • Number 3: Supergirl. She not only has one of the best comic books right now, she's a great teammate for beer pong and she's perfect for when you have to throw Jessica Alba out for being an angry fight starting drunk who poops in the party. Let's not forget that the beer never gets cold and the snacks always stay warm, with SUPERGIRL! 0_0
  • Number 2: The Cops! Because the best way to prevent your party being pooped by the fuzz? Inviting all the cops you know! This is me with my friend Sam, who recently became a proud member of the LAPD! He gives great massages. forrr sho.
  • Number 1!!!Will Smith--is not officially on my guest list because he still hasn't accepted my invitation :( Every year for the past 3 years I've watched a Will Smith movie on my birthday. Pursuit of Happiness 2006, I am Legend 2007, Seven Pounds 2008, and... nothing on his imdb for 2009, so I guess I'm renting Hitch this year! Because as I tell all of my friends--Everything Will Smith touches... turns to GOLD-- metaphorically speaking... and sometimes LITERALLY speaking 0_0. Just to add to my Will Smith love story, I also used to draw a comic book in middle school about a radioactive-string-cheese-superhero-from-Will-Smith's-lunchbox named "Mr. Cheesy Pants"... and looking back on that makes me do this face: (-_-)¿
TO CONCLUDE: ---I still have a crush on my calc prof.

that is all.

Good Night Blogspot!

1 comment:

x said...

hahahaha something something?