Sunday, November 8, 2009

Spanish Examen T_T

I have a spanish exam tomorrow. I have too much to study... not looking forward to tomorrow. Probably won't get my calc exam back, but there's that inevitable failure I'm gonna have to deal with as well. Bulletpoints!
  • My friend Eddy came back from Arizona for the weekend! Good times.
  • Listening to the new KiD CuDi album and liking it a lot. Thanks Eddy. Probably gonna be my new soundtrack for the week! Venture Bros soundtrack was getting to be too intense for my drives.
  • Learned that my friend Ray knows an uncomfortable amount of things about getting a sex change. loll. RODS. 0_0
  • Bought some things for church last month and got my reimbursement checks today, but they were made out to "Robert On" instead of Robert Ahn.
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.

I still have a crush on my calculus teacher.

1 comment:

God said...

hahahaha I love the checks debacle.