Wednesday, November 4, 2009

T_T I'm gonna fail my Calc Exam...

... I just know it.

sigh... I still have a crush on my calculus professor.

She was absent today. The proctor who was there in her stead made a joke, and no one laughed but me. I was feeling a little crazy today though. I'm totally looking forward to the crushing failure that I will have to face when I get this test back. HA!! 0_0

Moving on!

I've been having one of those weeks where I feel very unfunny. So I decided to throw a dance party! AND YOU'RE ALL INVITE--- oooo except for you Colonel Tigh...

Oh God this is awkward...

Well---
This confetti isn't going to throw itself! wooo!!! --GET OUT OF HERE SAUL!

lol, anyway---

I pirate friend of mine gave me a copy of Paranormal Activity, and I am going to watch it before I go to bed tonight. That is all for tonight. That Calc exam has destroyed me.

Good Night Blogspot.

No comments: