Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009


No pictures have been posted on the facebook yet.
So I have no pictures from this year's Halloween to post here other than this one.


The highlight of the night was KELLIE!!!! I've never felt so happy to see someone!
No offense grandma... but

You don't even KNOW 0_0.

And as promised, I am updating my blog!

Things've been meh. As far as updates on my life, let's use bulletpoints!!!:
  • My Simpsons marathon is going well. I just finished Episode 10 from Season 5. Where Marge becomes addicted to gambling...
Homer:
You broke a promise to your child!
Marge:
What?
Homer:
You promised Lisa to help her with her costume! :(
You made her cry! then I cried...
then Maggie laughed...

  • School's been fun. Mi clase de espanol es mi favorita. ¡Es muy divertido! ¡jajajaja! I've made a few amigos en mi clase and we like to be distracting to the rest of the clase.
It started with hats...

And then we expanded our group and got colorful...

Next we decided to go Hawaiian...

And this week, we had Halloween!

Tomorrow is pirate day.
I'm gonna bring my bootleg copies of Spiderman 3 and come as a modern day pirate.
  • Soundtrack of my week has been the Where The Wild Things Are soundtrack! Almost everyone I know has been disappointed by the movie... but I liked it a lot! And the soundtrack is so good!


A few weeks before watching the movie, I drove out to Camarillo to have lunch with my friends Brian, Cathy, and Sok and I had my radio on because I had forgotten my ipod. The commercials were getting to be a bother, and they kept playing that Paparazzi song... I was strongly considering a silent drive... but as I was driving closer to Camarillo, I started to pick up some of their local stations. It was one of those rare moments in life. I felt like I was getting something from the fates themselves when I heard this song. I wrote down a little piece of the lyrics that were sung, on a napkin from the restaurant and decided to google them later. I was kinda bummed when the lyrics I had turned out to be too vague and produced over 1,000 different song titles. When I heard the song in the movie, I wanted to scream!

--and I did. because I was the only one in the theatre. haha.

So the movie is a new addition to my personal top 10 favorite movies and it's the best movie on my list of movies I've seen by myself in a theatre... in front of Spiderwick Chronicles

...and Santa Clause 2.

It feels good to blog again :)

See you tomorrow, Blogspot... and KELLIE!!!!! I have some Aspen noisemakers from Comic-Con and an extra issue of Supergirl #43 (Our favorite Middleton Supergirl pose, finally made it to a cover!) all for YOU. I don't think I'm gonna get to see you before you leave for Colorado again, so I'll mail them to you as originally planned...

Well--I've got a Calculus pop-quiz to study for and I totally have a crush on my professor.
That is all.

1 comment:

God said...

I've missed you.

Excellent post.