Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CALCULUS TAKE HOME QUIZ! = a short post

Dun dun dunnnn!!!! Progress on quiz = poop.

I want to waste time and blog! Let's make bulletpoints!!
  • Progress on my Simpsons Marathon: I have now entered Season 6... 0_0 Just finished watching Episode 6: Treehouse of Horror V!


  • New music in my car this week, provided by JG THIRLWELL!


I am in love with the new season of The Venture Brothers.
I am so much in love, that I have to listen to the soundtrack in my car.
I'm sorry Where The Wild Things Are soundtrack...
you had a good run.

  • I don't think I did a Comic Con post this year... (let's check...)
Nope.

This year's Con was great. Highlight of the weekend: Meeting Doc Hammer, Jackson Publick, and Jhonen Vasquez outside of the convention center in front of a club at 2AM in the morning.

So many awesome.

I'll do a proper post on that one of these days. Oy, I really must get going now. That take home quiz needs to get done. Wish me luck Blogspot!

My calculus professor isn't married.
I definitely still have a crush on her.
that is all!

No comments: