Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick Post

There was no pop quiz in calc today. I definitely felt relieved because I wasn't ready for one. Instead we got a take home quiz (that I better not fail) and an exam on Wednesday.

I still have a crush on my calculus professor.

I should be working on my Life Drawing midterm project, but instead I'm wasting my time doing other things... --I'll get on it as soon as I finish this blog post!

It was pirate day today in espanol class! The girl to my left, Heather Jacqueline, is holding pirated copies of Ratatouille! bwahaha--arrrggghh!!!

This has truly been a quick post. Wish I could post more, but I can't focus right now on anything. My head is in the cloudssssss....

GOod Night Blogspot?

1 comment:

Hildy said...

There is a person/doll in the bed behind you all and I can't stop staring at it..