Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Comic Book Catch-Up 2009 edition

I've been behind on my comic book reading...

So I have this huge stack that I'm going through... and it's awesome. Let's do bulletpoints!

  • Ms. Marvel #46: The conclusion to the War of the Marvels story arc! This has been the longest superhero catfight ever... I'm kinda sad that it's over. Issue 47 preview: Ms Marvel on a date with Spiderman-- LAME!
  • Gotham City Sirens #5: what ... the eff. Crazy hobo looking clown/Joker imposter? loll good stuff Paul Dini.
  • Batman and Robin #4 It's up to issue 6 now... and I'm just waiting to see this guy: Flamingo... loll, what is going on with this series...? With Batman dead, you'd think there'd be more mainstream villains running wild, but I'm not complaining. Professor Pyg-- freaky. Red Hood---meh... but interesting. and Flamingo! Grant Morrison seems to have a fetish for villains who tear people's faces off. 0_0
and now... I'm off to sleep. I'll catch up sooner or later, but not tonight.

--still have a crush on my calc prof.

Good Night Blogspot.

No comments: