Monday, December 1, 2008

Response to Kellie's December 1st Blog

So I thought I'd play Kellie's iTunes game; the rules of which can be seen here. I pray that no embarrassing guilty pleasure music comes up during this shuffle of fate... but here goes:
  • Opening Credits: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - The Beatles (... My life soundtrack is off to a weird start)
  • Waking Up: Hey - The Pixies ("Hey! Must be a devil between us, or whores in my head, whores at my door, whores in my bed" ... I like that my waking up music has whores in it)
  • First Day At School: Live A Little - Gym Class Heroes (Guilty pleasure, but really... it's a catchy ass song. Don't you judge me! 0_0)
  • Falling In Love: Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine (lol... the songs were matching up somewhat up until this point. I guess I'll be falling in love with someone who really likes The Matrix movies? For real though, this song is tight, for sheezy)
  • Fight Song: I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys (oh dear Lord... "bang buhbuh bang go--- I bet that you look good on the dancefloor" My fight scene sounds like it's gonna be pretty gay. I hope we're break dance fighting... not that that would be much better.)
  • Breaking Up: Lockdown - Fugazi (lolll, I love Fugazi, but the dude sounds drunk as hell all the time. Very appropriate for a break up song I suppose. Well played iTunes shuffle... well played.)
  • Prom: Bad Mouth - Fugazi (I hate it when my shuffle does this. And after I said "Well Played iTunes shuffle" I get Fugazi again, so looks like I'm gonna have some slurred speech and conflict at my prom. Kinda accurate...)
  • Life: Little Busters (Reply) - The Pillows (aww... I love The Pillows! And this version of Little Busters is very cloudy and psychedelic. Don't know what that says about my Life theme)
  • Mental Breakdown: Strike A Blow - Street Dogs (Once again, the song doesn't quite fit the category, but I love the Street Dogs. The lead singer gave me a free poster at one of their shows, and I took it into the pit while they were playing... and let's just say that it was one of the best ideas I ever had. The poster got destroyed, and after the show, they gave me another one. I now have both posters on my wall. They're neat.)
  • Driving: Mine's Not A High Horse - The Shins (I like driving to The Shins. Don't know what else to put here.)
  • Flashback: Fame - David Bowie (I have funky guitar bowchikka-wows in my Flashback. lol, nice.)
  • Getting back together: Equally Damaged - Blonde Redhead (40 second track that begins with sad woodwind instrumentals... and ends with a spasm of high pitched noises... Getting back together is always a little awkward I suppose)
  • Wedding: Royally Fucked - Mindless Self Indulgence ("one, two, one, two, Fall on my knees! I will never be young! I will never be loved... so I am royally fucked!" lol, maybe I marry that French woman Jacqueline, Kellie.
  • Birth of Child: Take It Off (Dim The Lights) - Pharrell Williams (The birth of my child... sounds disturbingly sexy. Omg... if you can find this song on youtube or something... during a pregnancy, this song would be SO inappropriate.)
  • Final Battle: Hello Goodbye - The Beatles (The Beatles again, with a very upbeat final battle song. I hope the next one isn't upbeat... )
  • Death Scene: Stash - Phish (My favorite song by Phish... *shrugs* I'd be cool with dying to this)
  • Funeral Song: I Invented The Night - Electric Six (lol, my Funeral song is gonna be groovy.)
  • End Credits: Kenny's Dead - Master P (A song from the 'Chef Aid' South Park soundtrack... Is this my movie soundtrack or Kenny's? iTunes shuffle... you're fired from my movie)
=] So that was fun.

I gotta go now, but I'll be back soon! Good Bye For Now Blogspot!

Postscript: I just finished watching The Iron Giant... and shame on me for not watching it until now. That movie was amazing! Vin Diesel's best movie for sure. I don't feel like drawing anything right now (normally I would...), but I'll steal something off of deviantart...

No comments: