Saturday, December 6, 2008

POWER RANGERS POST

I was cleaning my room today and finding my old action figures from the 90s...

And I suddenly felt like watching The Power Rangers Movie. It's totally on sale at Target for like 5 bucks. I think I'll go buy it tomorrow... or find it online. lohl... Power Rangers

Anyone wanna play Power Rangers? I know we're reviving kickball and everything, but we should totally revive playing The Power Rangers! We could get helmets and be legit!

I mean... what could be more fun than running around a field wearing helmets and screaming karate-- helmut? hahaha... I just realized how retarded this idea is.

Running around a field wearing helmets and screaming. ah Jesus... that would literally be a retarded idea of fun (ouch! I totally offended someone and I felt it).

I think I'll just stick to watching the movie...

...while wearing a helmet.

Anyway, I must go finish my Art Projects and stuff. I'll leave you with this gem I found on youtube. Anyone who watched the Power Rangers will appreciate this one...

"Bulk and Skull cry Wolf". (hahahaha! I love Trini's face in this [Trini = the Asian] because she's totally thinking: "crazy ass white people... ugh... this would never happen in China"

lol

I should rename this post and title it the Incredibly Offensive Power Rangers Post... )



Good Night Blogspot.

No comments: