Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Leftovers

I don't know when I'll grow tired of eating turkey leftovers, but it isn't going to be any time soon... because I am poor.

So Black Friday wasn't too bad. I did some shopping for m' self as well. And as always, shopping for myself = shopping for useless things. I stopped by the Golden Apple in Hollywood and met Gerard Way (of My Chemical Romance/writer of The Umbrella Academy). I gave him my yearbook to sign and some issues of The Umbrella Academy. He drew some horns and a mustache on my old Chemistry teacher's face. It was excellent. I was never a HUGE fan of his music, but I have to admit, that he was super nice and very easy to talk to.
Also very pale.

Girl in line behind us: OMYGOD HE'S SO PALE IN PERSON!
Me: (... in person?)

Overall it was an interesting day.
  • Came to work on time (woot woot)
  • Ran into the ex (awkward...)
  • Drove to LA to shop for some comics (Uncanny X-men #216 = wrong Kellie! I totally should've made a bet with you with some metaphorical cash like I was going to. Buuuuut you don't gamble.)
  • Shook the hand of the lead singer of My Chemical Romance and he signed My Chemistry Teacher's face. (HA! It's funny because--HAAA!!HAHAHAAAA.. ooohhh.....)
  • Sim sim Salabim? (this did not happen today.)
  • Response to Kaitlin's Magic blogpost:

  • Sports Night = New favorite show. (Thank You David)
  • I want someone to sing Mars, The Bringer of War with me!:

  • And Lastly... Bill Shatner is the lohl. (Thank You Kellie)


Good Night Blogspot.