Thursday, July 31, 2008

THE COMIC CON POST!!! [Part 3 of 3]


The final Post in this series of posts is finally here!!!
Prepare the confetti!!! ---But before you do...

I'm afraid I have to start off with a depressing note.
The very (VERY) talented and the very (VERY) loved Michael Turner, is dead.
=[

... And I don't know how to transition into the rest of my post, so I'll just jump right into it.

Remember to look for vandalism/doctoration of the photos.

I got to meet Doug Benson! Don't know who he is?
Just know that he's a funny guy.

So Samuel L. Jackson played a white guy in Iron Man?
That man is a chameleon!

"It was EXACTLY like the graphic novel!"
"OMG I know! It was exactly like the graphic novel!"
"I agree! It was exactly like in the graphic novel!"

"... I thought it was nothing like the graphic novel"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???" "
"HOW DARE YOU! ARE YOU AN IDIOT???"
"GET OUT OF MY CAR RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE WALKING HOME!"

Sometimes I wish that Michael Bay did a Transformers movie with cardboard Transformers.

Triana Orpheus makes me blush every time.

V for Vendetta on diet and exercise.

So if you haven't read Y: The Last Man, you're totally missing out.
Pia Guerra was so nice! And she drew me an Ampersand in my yearbook! =]

I hate it when this happens... and it happens more than it should.

Took this picture for Jen-O, because it reminded me of her.

I tried to count how many Leia's I saw at the Con, but...

yeah... I lost count after a while.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I'm at the end of the post!!!

THANK YOU Morgan! For driving, and for the good times.
Overall, the weekend was a success.
It was exhausting, but it was a success.
I'm just glad I got to go with fun people.
Like Tom! whom I never knew before this, but was a very cool guy.

So that's it for the Con posts!
Hope you had fun looking for things in my photos.
Good Night!

2 comments:

God said...

i think my favorites were the transformers vandalism and waldo. nicely done, sir.

alphabex8 said...

does phillip seymour hoffman ride public transportation? because you forgot to mention him in the last pic...wtf