Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight / Origins of Color

Today I was cleaning out my room and I found some old drawings I did. So I decided to scan some and fix them up. Just for fun.

Yesterday I posted up an old Batman drawing I did. Funny story behind that one was that I was trying to draw a realistic Batman with a Jim Lee sketch as a reference picture, and I made his head too fat. But instead of erasing him, I decided to just run with it, and I think it turned out okay. It got lots of smiles. And speaking of Batman!

The Dark Knight... was good! That's all I'm gonna say because I don't wanna hype it up too much for anyone who hasn't seen it. If you haven't seen it, make sure you aren't too tired because the movie is 2.5 hours, and don't drink plenty of fluids. I would love to talk more about it, but why post it on a blog, when I can discuss it with you in person? Didn't become my favorite movie of all time as I predicted in the previous post, but it was still good and worth a watch.

One thing I will talk about and hype up, because there's no harm in doing it, is the WATCHMEN trailer! They showed it before The Dark Knight, and I ... --it gave me a nerd boner. I guess I'll end it with that uncomfortably funny sentence. WAIT!

Here's another drawing! You're either gonna hate it, love it, ... or think it's okay.



2 comments:

KTP said...

WOW! That drawing is really... something.

Unknown said...

the best solution to buy a good qualty replica mobile phones En iyi marka ve modellerde replika telefon en iyi replika telefon her yerden alınmaz.
seçiminizi replika telefonlardikkatli
verebiliriz replika samsung s4
işte hepsi bukada.replika samsung s5
replika saat
guia de estambul
estambul tours

replika telefon