Monday, July 21, 2008

Radiohead?

Hello BLOG! I haven't seen you for a while... but Hey! How've you been? I've missed ya.

So the Comic Con, is in 2 days! woot woot!

Next month in San Francisco: Radiohead & Beck in concert, and I can't make it! I have some responsibilities that run into the day of the concert. *shrug* Oh well... not a huge loss because I'm actually looking forward to next month. Busy days = happy days.

This is going to be another short post I'm afraid, for I have work in an hour. So to close...

I may not be going to the Radiohead concert next month, but I'll end with posting a really sweet performance by them. Please click it and watch! You won't regret it; I promise. The first 30 seconds is the best. Enjoy the crap in your pants you'll surely have to take care of.

Radiohead - 15 Step

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the best solution to buy a good qualty replica mobile phones En iyi marka ve modellerde replika telefon en iyi replika telefon her yerden alınmaz.
seçiminizi replika telefonlardikkatli
verebiliriz replika samsung s4
işte hepsi bukada.replika samsung s5
replika saat
guia de estambul
estambul tours

replika telefon