Wednesday, December 2, 2009

10 pages on Ernest Hemingway...

... due tomorrow for my English class.

I think I totally bombed my Calc exam T_T... sigh
It was my last chance to get an A on an exam. -- I still have a crush on my Calculus Professor.

So I've been drawing a lot lately. And I think I'm improving! (just a little)

One day I will have my own style of drawing-- maybe.

Until then, I can copy Michael Turner sketches, because it's fun.

I posted this one of my friend Janet, on facebook already:

I wish I could draw people more realistically, but--- bleh. I'm super tempted to draw a beard on her (She totally has one in real life. 0_0) And this is on my deviantart/facebook, but just in case you don't check those:

I redid my "Take THAT Joker", but it needs color:


I will buy crayons when finals are over.

Soooo I'm at 6 pages on my essay... Six crappy pages. Ernest Hemingway is a very interesting man... but I am not entertained by my own writing. Something must change! I still have time... 0_0

be back later Blogspot. Wish me Luck!

No comments: