Sunday, February 1, 2009

Starbuck Month + The Super Bowl

So the month of February is Starbuck month on my Battlestar Galactica Calendar...


Thank you Kellie for lending me the 1st Season!
I finished it... and OMG. I think I'm gonna text you right now...

so yeah... the only proper response is what the frak.

T_T

lol. I have to say, that i heart Kara Thrace. Definitely my favorite character.
February's gonna be a good month...

to look at...

...on my calendar.

I feel very dorky right now! But I watched some sports today... so it evens out. *grunt

I loved the commercials this year. Last year's Super Bowl had some weak commercials, but this year was awesome.

Jack got hit by a bus...



KOREA PRIDE!!! hahaha!



and Nannerpus!!! (Who wants to go with me on Tuesday to get some free breakfast??)



sigh... Good day today.

Good Night Blogspot!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I will get Free Breakfast with you.

God said...

I want free breakfast!