Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Wrestler


Nothing is sadder than a crying Mickey Rourke.

except for maybe ...

a crying Mickey Rourke...

...in spandex tights.

This movie was awesome. It made my eyes sweat.

... I-I'm sorry, I need to get some tissues if I'm gonna finish this post.

Oh God, this part touches your heart too. Taken out of context, he looks like Clint Eastwood in that 'get off my lawn' movie, but really... this is heartwarming stuff. lol


That's real fear in Mickey Rourke's eyes. According to my sources, Darren Aronofsky would swap out the pillows Mickey Rourke was supposed to jump into, with boxes of kittens. Brilliant directing.

No kittens were actually harmed. Mickey Rourke would always land flat on his face into unprotected ground to save the kittens.

So that isn't plastic surgery on Mickey Rourke's face, that's the lives of dozens of kittens; Saved.

Reblog of Kellie's reblog:

Mickey Rourke... this adorable kitten thanks you. Your face is a small price to pay.

KTP HATES YOU:
My first reblog. Couldn’t help it. He’s too cute.

theredpanda:

kapi:

oh mah gawd.

That is a fine kitten. Round.

1 comment:

God said...

the kitten remains just as cute despite the many repostings.