Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Post 2008

So I enjoyed lots of turkey, family, etc today...
and right now... it is no longer Thanksgiving!
My goodness-- let me do something real quick...

So I just renamed this post from The Thanksgiving Post to what you see now... and yes!
BLACK FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE WITH A ... not quite a bang... maybe a poot?

I browsed through some of the electronics deals for this year's Black Friday, and I have to say... that my jaw stayed attached to my skull. I have a few friends who are, as I am typing this, camping out in front of a Target somewhere to get an HD TV...

Peter, Godspeed.

But I'm not too pumped about this year's Black Friday =/. It's my first Black Friday with a car and I feel kinda gypped. I totally had to re-type 'gypped' to get rid of the red squiggly line. Now I know for sure that it is spelled with a g... This is good to know...

ehem... SO!--

My good friend Davis who apparently started reading my blog a few days ago (FINALLY, YOU BASTARD... who didn't know about my blog until a few days ago... I'm sorry for yelling at you... I didn't mean it) is leaving for Arizona tonight. You're probably driving there right now Davis! What a crazy thought. Don't know what else to post about your leaving, other than I'm totally gonna miss you a lot. No more one hour donuts or random days.... MAYBE. Like I told you, I'm totally making plans to drive over there with a gang of people. It's happening yo. Not anytime soon, but it's happening. We'll let you get settled in first. I'll be looking for the pictures of your new living situation in your facebook. sushi robot (lohl). Moving on! =]

I am working on this wonderful Black Friday... at NINE O' CLOCK for sure! I've set my alarm, my stomach feels... okay-ish, and I'm definitely good to work! So I have that to look forward to. Honest to God, there was no sarcasm in that sentence. I really am looking forward to working again. I feel like I haven't worked in ages. So with that being said, I am off! I will return to post more, but for now:

GOODBYE DAVIS!
SAY HI TO ARIZONA FOR ME


and Good Night Blogspot.

Postscript: I am thankful for these guys.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

me feel like a fraud for

Anonymous said...

oh and also
i deleted the other comment because it would link you to my blank blogspot and i thought it would just save some trouble
clearly i didn't know that it would note that i deleted the comment