Friday, March 12, 2010

The Surinam Toad: Nature's 2 Girls 1 Cup


Interesting fact: God speaks in courier font.

So for breakfast today I toasted a whole wheat English muffin with almond butter and blueberries sprinkled on top...

...and it reminded me of the Surinam Toad. This post is for Jennifer Park. Thanks for showing me this disgusting abomination way back in High School, and forever changing the way I had nightmares.

For those who haven't seen a Surinam Toad, I've youtubed it for you, and picked a video with screaming Japanese people to share in the gross-out experience with you:




D: AHHHH!!!!~

Talk to you later Blogspot. I think about you all the time ;D

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahahaha don't you love the prickly feeling you get running up and down your spine?

Kellie said...

That was ridiculous!