Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm going Twitter crazy...

...because I can.

Ever since I got one of those smart phones, I've been having so much fun! Some of this fun includes twitter. Whereas the me of 3 weeks ago would've rolled his eyes at the idea of posting hourly updates and stupid one liners... the me of NOW enjoys throwing imaginary internet confetti at the 27 people who apparently "follow" me. And that makes me do this face:

kekeke.

So my last post was a fail. and the day after the last post, was another fail because I did not "try again" TODAY-- is today. And I do not plan to fail, because I have already succeeded by typing more than a handful of words. Usually I go through and fix my awkward sentences, but not today! I am still feeling moderately blog-lazy.

How have YOU been?

I've missed you. We haven't hung out in a while... or ever. That's right-- I'm talking to YOU-- eight people who follow my blog.

I made you a heart:

<3

Just print that out, and it's yours to keep forever and ever.

A small token of my gratitude... For the fact that you haven't removed me from your list of blogs to read even though I don't post regularly.

Anyhoo-- I hope you are well, and we will play soon. Dinneylann?

Dinneylann indeed.

I don't know if you've seen this, but this made me smile this week:

k, that is all.

I've missed you-- even if I don't say it, Calculus I Professor. (That heart was for you too)

Good Night Blogspot.

2 comments:

x said...

cheers to lazy bloggers like us. actually i'm more lazy....hehe.

Kellie said...

DINNEYLANN!!!!