Sunday, January 3, 2010

"New" Year's Post




oh dear... I have this blog post saved from forever ago... 0_0

This post and the ones following are for YOU Chiyo~!

I know it's no longer New Year's Day, but I didn't get a chance to blog about New Year's stuff!

sooooooo I'll just cram it all into this one post and... bulletpoints?

ehem! let's see... Top 5 movies I'm looking forward to seeing in 2010:

  • #5 Kick-Ass! (equals a damn fine comic book... sure to be awesome movie)
  • #4 Iron Man 2 (ROOOBOT!!!!! ---suits!)
  • #3 Buried (Ryan Reynolds... I like him)
  • #2 MacGruber! (I asked a question the other day... "What's Val Kilmer up to nowadays?" I'm glad that it was this.)
  • #1 Kick-Ass! --a second time! (just because I'm not that excited about a lot of the 2010 movies yet)
hmmm... so that's that... What about the Top 5 movies I saw in 2009?
There were a lot of awesome movies this year...

(I'm gonna have to pick this up a bit, I have work in 10 minutes 0_0)
  • #5 Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (Funniest movie of last year)
  • #4 Where the Wild Things Are (A crying wild thing = a misty eyed Robert)
  • #3 Hangover (Proof that Zach Galifianakis deserves to be in good movies.)
  • #2 500 Days of Summer (this movie cheered me up when I was down)
  • #1 District 9 (Alien weapons are the best :D)
Bottom 5 movies I saw in 2009
(If these movies were food, they were used baby diapers wrapped with lettuce)
  • #5 Bruno (I laughed... but got bored with the quickness and then disgusted)
  • #4 Wolverine Origins (I'll still buy it from cd trader for 3 bucks 10 years from now... but will watch it and forget about it until the next decade. Daniel Henney's scream = the best part, and apparently it's cut from the dvd release?! 0_0)
  • #3 Transformers Rise of the Fallen (Why did Devastator suck so much? Literally... and figuratively speaking. Again, I will still buy this movie because I like to see robots and explosions)
  • #2 Observe and Report ("It's like Paul Blart, only funny!" ... sadly, this is not the case)
  • #1 Bruno-- a second time (I thought maybe, just maybe!-- but no. I'd rather watch The Proposal twice---)
  • #0.5 The Proposal (Totally forgot that I saw this movie. Ryan Reynolds... I like him. He makes this movie only half of a baby's diaper)
k, I don't know what else to put in this long overdue blog post, and now I have work.

Blogspot--- I'm sorry for ignoring you, will you forgive me?

1 comment:

Gracey said...

Gosh... sooo many movies to watch... SO LIL TIME!!! XD

[PS my captcha for this comment was 'nader'... weird o.o ]