Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE (disappointing) WATCHMEN POST

Thank you Kellie for the detailed play by play. (Which you can see here!)
That saves me lots of time.

I do want to re-post the picture of me and Jessica Alba! Thank you Kellie!


Now I've seen her in person I have to say... ehhh. Don't see the big deal with her. She has all of her teeth for one thing. And I'm not a fan of that symmetrical face thing she's got going. ughhh* I just gave myself a little shiver. To top it off, her face didn't make me laugh at all. AT ALL! In my book she's a letter 5B at best. (Not bad, but not great... my grading system is kinda complicated and I'll save it for another blog post)

Anyway, COMIC CON IS SOON! I can't wait!!! (obviously because it isn't actually that soon...)

Good Night Blogspot!

Post Script:

I call this the disappointing Watchmen Post not because the movie disappointed me, but this post kinda sucks... In my defense, I haven't blogged in what feels like months.

No comments: