Thursday, March 19, 2009

BLOG NUMBER 46!!!!! a poem

Prepare the confetti!
it's blog number FORTY! ... (SIX!!)

In this year so far,
(My) Blogging's been below par,
But no need to worry,
I am very s(w)orry...

For being such a bad blogger.
for reals. I-- there's no excuse.

.... uhhh I'm also a bad poet
Robert Frost I am no-(e)t
Monkeys will throweth
big cream pies at my brow-eth
And in the end-- I again, am so sorry.

Tan Bananas,
You know it,
(Kaitlin Doesn't)
But who really knows it?
We're so silly in the end.
You're my friends and I give you a TEN!

... If I were an Olympic judge with score cards.

I wonder if you still read me,
My blog that's so silly.
It's okay if you don't though,
My feelings aren't sore, nope!

*tear*

I--I'm serious...

If anything, I deserve it...

Never knew I could be so emo
(I've always wanted an Emu!)
No-No, I said emO
(BAH! You're no fun yo)

(I want cake!)
You'll have none!
(why not!)
'cause you are NO ONE
(What's that mean?)
I mean NO ONE.
You're imaginary
(and super FUN!)
Maybe so... but I'm the poet here
(pfft pleaase, you're kidding there)

touche, I should stop here.
(While you're still ahead, queer)
that's enough out of you!
*punch!*
(gahh! *thud*)

...

So I've made some new posts!!!

Watchmen Post (This one will disappoint you)

My grades from my Art class last year! (also may disappoint you)

And the most disappointing of all --- my post on the Kellie Breakfast Fail months ago.

Don't hate me for not posting. Because I love you all! So much that I made a poem! did you read it??

Good Night Blogspot!


2 comments:

God said...

Tan Bananas,
You know it,
(Kaitlin Doesn't)


nice. poor kailtin

Kellie said...

Bonnie took the words away from me. Literally. That was the best bit.