Sunday, September 21, 2008

lol "Koreans are so cool!"

A customer at work told me that after they found out I was Korean.
The conversation went something like this:

"Omg, where did you get your glasses?"
"From ... my optometrist? I don't remember"
"What brand are they?"
"uhh...pffhh... oh snap, Versace!"
"wow... I really like your glasses"
"You should see my cousins' from Korea. They're huge!
--Their glasses are huge. My cousins are normal size."

"oh wow, you're Korean? You don't look Korean. Koreans are so cool!"
"...Thank you!"

A little awkward near the end, but hell, I'll take the compliment.
Also, Koreans are kinda cool. I think it was Daniel who sent me this youtube video that I immediately favorited. It totally highlights the coolness that is Korean..ness



Awesome. I wonder how a Korean Hockey brawl would go down.

We must figure skate to the death!

Good Night Blogspot.

P.S. HEROES STARTS TOMORROW! woot woot!

1 comment:

KTP said...

That video is unbelievable. What the hell are they doing?