Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Eddy

Eddy's birthday was on September 11th, and his party was on the 12th,
but I feel like blogging about it just because.
Also, I haven't blogged in a while (apologies to Bonnie and Kellie).


Some people brought drinks,
I brought candy!!~ because I'm gangster like that.
From left to right: Daniel, Daniel's enormous Adam's apple, Me (enjoying a pixie stick), and Davis with a can of Pepsi and a candy cigarette (I know it looks real, yo).

This picture makes me laugh because Daniel looks SO pissed.
Dear Daniel,
Troy Aikman was and is the greatest football player this world has ever known.
Also, Michael Turner is going to go places because he is not dead.

(T_T) Kellie... Michael Turner is dead. =[[[[

This picture also features Mr. Heter Pwang, Davis in the back, birthday boy Eddy getting hugs in the middle, and John (who was hugging everyone and yelling my name every time he saw me. I met him that night. Funny guy.)
Overall, it was great times with good friends.

Me: (Happy Birthday Eddy!)
Christy: (I've had too much to drink, so I think I'll start drinking the invisible stuff.)
Eddy: (... It's my birthday.)
Davis: (Smiles for everyone!)

So thank you Eddy for throwing a kickass party, and I think I'll close with the birthday card I drew for you at 2-4AM. It's one of my favorite inside jokes. The Tay Zonday torture game... lol. Nothing tops death by a Giant Mama Panda.

Good Night Blogspot and Happy Belated Birthday Eddy.

1 comment:

God said...

She better be careful. That invisible stuff really hits you hard.