Saturday, April 10, 2010

Is that a---OMG, somebody call an ambulance!!! D:

I was out on a drive to pick up some food today, when I heard an ambulance and a firetruck in the distance. Being the good driver that I sometimes am, I slowed down as I saw it getting closer up ahead (I was in the middle lane to make a left turn at a light). To my surprise, the ambulance parked on the sidewalk to the left side of me...

and that's when I noticed this 60-70 year old man lying face down on the grass behind a bus bench. 0__0 This is where a person like me gets really excited.

I was thinking: "Holy crap! a DEAD guy! :D"

So as the emergency response team walked closer to the body, it moved!--startled one of the paramedics--- the dude was taking a nap.

Turned my dramatic "I saw a corpse today" story into a: "I saw a sleeping bum today" story.

This all happened during a red light.

On my drive back from picking up food, the old man was sitting on the bus stop bench... looking like---he just woke up. And this made me smile.

Talk to you later Blogspot! I still think about you all the time. ;D

No comments: