Monday, October 27, 2008

SICK POST

I'm "poorly" (as Alix would say...), and so far, this has been an eventful, sick week!

Cousin and I made plans to go to Disneyland on Friday after work with Kellie and Bonnie! =[ Kaitlin was M.I.A. On Friday morning, I woke up with the sickness! dun dun dunn.... but decided that I wouldn't bail on going to the happiest place on earth just because I had a bit of the sniffles.

So I was looking forward to Disneyland all that week, woke up that friday with a: "NOOO!!! I'M SICK!!!", then realized I didn't give a poop. I wanted Dole-Whip!

I had a fever... and the only prescription--
was delicious frozen pineapple treats and staying up until 3AM.

... I would later discover that prescription to be a bad idea. My cold got worse the next day.
Bearable, but worse.

To sum up Disneyland on Friday:
Tan Bananas-Do you need help walking to your car?? 0_0-inward queef-*incoherent grunt*

Moving on to Saturday... Queen Mary Day!
Another day I was very much looking forward to. Thank you Eddy for planning it.

I didn't get as much sleep as I would've liked (Disneylannddd!!!), but I didn't feel too tired. During my lunch break, I got my car washed at Cruisers and had a bear claw with some orange juice while I waited. I called up Jen-O, who I haven't talked to in forever! She was busy with midterms, but it was fun to bother her.

After work, it was time for the Queen Mary! We all met up at Eddy's (Eddy, Mary, Davis, Peter, Daniel, Irene, Ray, Eunice, Hana, and Myself) and then car pooled over to Long Beach. The final conclusion on the Queen Mary Mazes: Next year we can totally save money and just have Davis and Peter jump out from dark corners and it'd be the same thing.
Overall, the night was a lot of fun. I tested out my "dance" at the Queen Mary, and the girls went crazy for it. They literally screamed... and ran away. lol, it was a lot of fun. The girl's didn't actually run away.

Irene: "it was funny... they like accepted you and danced with you"

Eddy, I'm telling you right now... My dance is gonna take off and spread to all the clubs. Just you wait and see!

Highlight of the night (for me): Hana running into a wall. HAHA! I'm such a crappy date. Thank you Hana for bailing on your school work to go with us. I'll make it up to you some day.

So after the Queen Mary shenanigans, we all decided to eat at "Hodori". It was... okay for a Korean restaurant, pretty awesome for a 24 hour one. I was starving. The only food I had was a bear claw, a Madeleine cookie, and the most hilarious churro I've ever had (it tasted like straight up garbage).

After enjoying some assorted vegetables and meats in a stone pot, we dropped off the very tired Hana, and then Karaoke-ed. This did not help my throat or my sickness at all. I'm starting to like my ugly sickness voice, but ugh. Karaoke, was... *scratches head* I don't remember much of it. I sang a Michael Buble song?

Oh dear Lord! It is getting late... I should really wrap this up. This post has been very... detailed? I usually don't pack in so much information. Perhaps it's the sickness. I feel like I'm going to die, so I need to let people know my story... hahahaha... I'm so gross right now.

I think I'll close with this video that Mikey sent me. It reminded me that I have a lot of homework to do for this election coming up. I haven't opened up any of the material they sent me. I should really get on that.



Good Night Blogspot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello robert ahn!

p.s. michael buble?!

Anonymous said...

Feel better Roberto!

Fatty Pants said...

"I feel like I'm going to die, so I need to let people know my story... hahahaha... I'm so gross right now."

This made me laugh. Well done.